Kanbo Pras Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "our company") privacy of personally identifiable information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") such as customer's name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. We believe that it is our social responsibility to recognize and protect ourselves.
- 1.We appoint a manager for each department that handles customer's personal information, and strive to manage personal information appropriately.
- 2.When we ask customers to provide personal information, we will notify you of the purpose of collection, the scope of third parties to which we provide your personal information, and our contact point for customers.
- 3.We wil properly manage the personal information provided by the customer, and will not provide or disclose it to any third party other than the company with the consent of the customer.
- 4.When we provide the personal information provided based on the customer's consent to a third party, we will oblige from the time of contract and implement appropriate management so that the customer's personal information will not be leaked or re-provided.
- 5.If you wish to confirm or correct the personal information provided by the customer, we will respond within a reasonable range. Please contact our support desk.
- 6.We will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to the personal information of our customers and other norms, and will continuously review and improve the contents of this policy.
About the purpose of using your personal information
We will handle the personal information you provide within the scope of the following purposes.
- 1.To fulfill various contracts such as sales contracts, maintenance contracts and buisness consignment contracts with customers.
- 2.To improve and enhance the quality of our products or the support and services we provide.
- 3.To send you information about our seminars, our products, the support, services or information technologies we provide.
- 4.To support and maintain the products we sell to our customers.
- 5.To send information on new products and various caimpaigns to customers.
- 6.In addition to the above, to use for activities related to our buisness.
In addition, even after various contracts with customers are canceled, we may use personal information to the extent necessary to carry out this purpose of use.
Regarding the provision of information to third parties.
We may provide the personal information you provide to a third party without the consent of the customer in order to achieve the above purpose of use only in the following cases.
- 1.Shared use with our group companies in accordance with our personal information protection policy, we may share your personal information within our group companies after limiting the purpose of use to the above contents. The items of personal information of customers used jointly are all personal information of customers held by the company.
In the case of sharded use between the above companies, we will be responsible for the management and operation of your personal information.
- 2.Use for outsourcing
We may deposit and provide your personal information to a buisness consignee such as a courier company within the scope of the above purpose of use.
- 3.Use based on laws and regulations
When there is a request for disclosure from a public institution such as a court or police agency based on laws and regulations, we may provide it to the public institution.
The information desk
Management Department TEL.06-6262-1277