Personal Information Protection Policy
Kanbo Pras Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, the “Company”) considers it the Company’s social responsibility to recognize and protect the privacy of information that allows for the identification of an individual, such as customer names, addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses (hereinafter, “Personal Information”).
We have established this policy to ensure that this is practiced, and all employees, including executives, will endeavor to properly handle and manage Personal Information in accordance with this policy.
Name and Address of the Company, Name of Representative
Kanbo Pras Co., Ltd.
1-8-14 Minamihonmachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 541-0054 Japan
JRE Sakaisuji Honmachi Building 8th floor
Shinji Nakamura, Representative Director
Compliance with Relevant Laws, Guidelines, Etc.
The Company complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations（Japan）, as well as guidelines such as the Personal Information Protection Commission guidelines, in the proper handling of personal data.
Basic Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
- 1.The Company shall appoint a manager in each department that is responsible for handling customers’ Personal Information and shall strive to manage personal information appropriately.
- 2.When asking a customer to provide us with Personal Information, the Company shall inform them of the purpose for which it is collected, the scope of third parties to whom the Personal Information will be provided, and how we can be contacted.
- 3.The Company shall appropriately manage the Personal Information provided by customers, and will not provide or disclose said information to any third parties for which we have not obtained consent from the customer.
- 4.When the Company provides Personal Information to a third party with the customer’s consent, obligations shall be enforced from the time of contract, and appropriate controls shall be implemented to ensure that the Personal Information is not leaked or provided to another.
- 5.The Company shall reasonably respond to any request for verification, correction, etc., with regard to the Personal Information provided. Please contact our support desk.
- 6.The Company shall comply with applicable Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms regarding customer Personal Information held by the Company, and shall continuously review and improve the content of this policy.
Purpose of Use of Customer Personal Information
The Company shall handle the personal information provided by customers within the scope of the purposes described below.
- 1.To fulfill various contracts including sales contracts with customers and outsourcing contracts
- 2.To improve and enhance the quality of the Company’s products, etc.
- 3.To provide support and maintenance for products sold to customers
- 4.To analyze information such as browsing history obtained from customers and use it for the following purposes:
・ Sending customers information regarding the Company’s products and exhibitions according to their tastes and preferences
・ Sending customers information regarding new products and various campaigns according to their tastes and preferences
- 5.In addition to the above, for use in acts related to the Company’s business
- 6.For employment selection procedures such as internships and job applications, and related administrative procedures
The Company may use Personal Information to the extent necessary to carry out the purposes of use even after termination of various agreements with the customer.
Providing Information to Third Parties
The Company may provide the Personal Information provided by customers to a third party without customer consent in order to achieve the above purposes of use only in the following cases.
- 1.Joint Use with Our Group Companies※
In accordance with this Company policy, we may use customer Personal Information jointly within our Group companies limited to the purposes of use described above. The items of customer personal information to be jointly used are all of the customers’ Personal Information held by the Company. In the case of joint use between companies as described above, the Company (Kanbo Pras Co., Ltd. 1-8-14 Minamihonmachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan Shinji Nakamura, Representative Director) shall be responsible for management and operation regarding the customer Personal Information.
- 2.Use for Subcontracting Outside the Company
Customers’ Personal Information may be entrusted or provided to subcontractors such as courier companies within the scope of the above purposes of use.
- 3.Use in Accordance with Laws and Regulations
In accordance with laws and regulations, when a request for disclosure is made by a public organization such as a court or police agency, we may provide it to the public organization concerned.
- ※Companies that jointly use personal information with regard to this policy
Daiwabo Holdings Co., Ltd., Daiwabo Co., Ltd ,DAIWABO RAYON CO., LTD.,DAIWABO ADVANCE CO., LTD., Daiwabo Spintec Co., Ltd., Asahi Kako Co., Ltd.,KB INDUSTRY CO., LTD., KANBO CANVAS CUTTING SERVICE CO., LTD.,DAIWA ENGINEERING CO., LTD., Daiwabo Lifesupport Co., Ltd.
Pages on the Company’s website use a technology known as “cookies,” which make it more convenient for customers when accessing the website multiple times. Cookies are a technology by which a web server identifies your computer. Cookies can identify your computer, but they cannot identify you yourself unless you enter personal information. Depending on your browser, you can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. However, doing so may result in some or all of the services on the webpage being unavailable.
Matters Concerning Safety Control Measures
The Company takes necessary and appropriate safety control measures for the management of personal data, such as to prevent leakage, loss, or damage. We will also exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over employees and contractors (including subcontractors, etc.) handling personal data. Personal data safety control measures have been specifically stipulated separately in the Personal Information Protection Regulations, the main contents of which are as follows.
（Establishment of a Personal Information Protection Policy）
- ・In order to ensure that personal data is handled appropriately, we have formulated this policy (Personal Information Protection Policy) in terms of “compliance with relevant laws and guidelines” and “as a contact point for handling questions and complaints.”
（Establishment of Rules Regarding the Handling of Personal Data）
- ・The Personal Information Protection Regulations stipulate handling methods, persons in charge, and their duties for each stage of acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion, and disposal.
（Safety Control Measures）
- ・In addition to appointing a person responsible for the handling of personal data and clarifying employees who handle personal data and the scope of the personal data handled by such employees, the Company has established a system for reporting to the person responsible for administrative handling in the event that actual or potential violations of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or the Personal Information Protection Regulations have been recognized.
- ・With regard to the handling of personal data, regular self-inspections are carried out and audits are conducted by other departments and external parties.
- ・Regular training is provided to employees on matters to consider when handling personal data.
- ・Matters concerning the confidentiality of personal data are described in the rules of employment.
- ・In areas where personal data is handled, the Company controls entry and exit of employees, restricts the equipment brought in, and takes measures to prevent unauthorized persons from viewing personal data.
- ・The Company takes measures to prevent the theft or loss of devices, electronic media, documents, etc., involved in the handling of personal data, as well as measures to prevent personal data from being easily revealed when the devices, electronic media, etc., are carried, including when they are moved within the business premises.
- ・Access control is implemented to limit the scope of personnel and personal information databases handled.
- ・The Company has put in place mechanisms to protect information systems that are involved in the handling of personal data from unauthorized external access or unauthorized software.
Information Protection on This Site
Customers can visit the Company’s website without disclosing Personal Information, and customer Personal Information will not be collected simply by browsing the website.
When collecting Personal Information on the Company website, we clearly indicate this and handle the collected Personal Information in accordance with this policy. If you do not provide Personal Information, you will still be able to visit most websites, but may not receive certain options or services.
The Company is not responsible for protecting your Personal Information on other websites linked to the Company’s webpages.
If you have any comments or questions regarding the above, please contact the inquiries desk.
In addition, if you have a request for an inquiry, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc., regarding your personal information, the Company will promptly respond after confirming your identity through the prescribed procedures.
At that time, we will ask you to provide the following information to verify your identity. We will contact you regarding the details of verifying your identity when you contact us, and appreciate your cooperation.
[Information to be presented]
- ・Phone/fax numbers
- ・Email address
- ・Details of inquiry (disclosure, suspension of provision to third party, etc.)
- ・Circumstances under which your personal information was provided (exhibition, etc.)
- ・Documents for verifying the above (one of the following documents that can confirm your name and current address)
A copy of your certificate of residence, driver’s license, health insurance card, or passport
Revision of the Personal Information Protection Policy
The Company may revise this website’s Personal Information Protection Policy in order to conform to changes in laws and regulations in Japan and to ensure better protection of customer information. Please check this page regularly.
June 20, 2022
Kanbo Pras Co., Ltd.
1-8-14 Minamihonmachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 541-0054 Japan